Persons wanting to register for this program must apply in person at the Transportation Training Centre, 55 Woodbine Downs Blvd., 2nd floor, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday to Friday. No appointment is necessary.
All interested applicants must fill out a suitability questionnaire. Applicants will be interviewed by a member of our staff to assess candidate eligibility. The suitability questionnaire will be utilized to assess written communication skills, technical background and interest; it must, therefore, be filled out independently by the applicant, without the assistance or input of others.
- Applicants must hold a valid Class G licence (not a G1 or G2 licence)
- Applicants must pass a written test to assess driving knowledge
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a minimum of an Ontario Grade 10 literacy level
- Applicants must pass a Ministry of Transportation driver's medical and visual examination
- Applicants must obtain a classified licence learner's permit from the Ministry of Transportation
Note: This program is not recommended for persons that have driven less than 20,000 kilometres in the province of Ontario during the past 12 months. Having less than this experience may result in your inability to meet the course objectives.
New programs begin every six weeks. End dates will vary due to the custom delivery of the in-vehicle training.
If you require further information, contact the Transportation Training Centre at 416.798.0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of the program covers the in-class and the in-vehicle training, the Z air brake course and course materials. The full fee is $1,476.* and is due at time of registration. Tuition fee payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, certified cheque or money order.
*Published course fees are for the spring/summer 2013 semester. Course and program fees may be subject to change.
Refer to the individual course listings for information on the following courses.